Wag Tularan..

Wag Tularan..
Mag ingat kau sa mga tao na ganito hinde marunong magbayad

Wag Tularan..

Wag Tularan..
Ingat mga inde marunong mag bayad
Labels:

Brando’s Twelve sided IQ Pentagon puzzle for those with an eternity to spare


I have this recurring nightmare where I am at the pearly gates, but I am not allowed in unless I do one last task. Then St. Peter hands me a mixed up Rubik’s cube.

Oh Rubik’s cube, the bane of my existence. I was in fourth grade when this flash-in-the-pan fad peaked, and I was only able to solve one side, really. I had absolutely no idea what to do after that.

Now, just imagine my aforementioned nightmare if I was handed this twelve sided IQ Pentagon puzzle from Brando. Personally, I think I would be lucky if I could complete one side, even luckier if the borders of the sides were non-mixed up colors. Some of you might not know what I am talking about, but I’m told that solving one side with sides of non-mismatched colors was the first step of solving a Rubik’s cube.

I’m sure Will Smith’s character in The Pursuit of Happyness figured that one out when he solved a Rubik’s cube that got him an internship. By the way, that incident never happened to the real Chris Gardner, the man whose life story the film was based on. I’m not at all surprised. It’s one of those “based on a true story” scenes that you know is completely ficticious as soon as you watch it. Apparently, Will Smith has a thing for Rubik’s Cubes, and the film’s time period does match. At least it made the movie a little more dramatic.

Maybe Will can give this twelve sided IQ Pentagon puzzle a try. It will only cost $49.90 on the Brando site. If Will wants a real challenge, go for the Petaminx Dodecahedral

0 comments: